Freshly Frozen Premium Fruit Puree
100% All Natural, Acerola Cherry Puree freshly frozen in easy-to-use, individual serving packs.
Amafruits Pure Acerola contains only acerola fruit with NO added sugar or preservatives.
For natural immune system support, experts often advise keeping your vitamin C levels high. What better way to boost your vitamin C levels naturally than with Acerola, a fruit recognized for having some of the highest amounts of Vitamin C in any natural fruit. Buy Acerola now and begin enjoying smooth & refreshing acerola juices and acerola smoothies.
Amafruits ensures that all of our acerola cherries are carefully selected from small, family farmers in the Amazon regions of Brazil, then immediately pulped and flash frozen, so you can be guaranteed the same freshness and rich nutritional benefits as you would get in the Amazon.
Amafruits Pure Acerola Cherry Purees come in convenient frozen packs because it is the best way to guarantee the full nutrition, natural characteristics and true flavor of the acerola cherries are retained. They are easy-to-use and perfect for making acerola smoothies, acerola fruit bowls, acerola juices, exotic cocktails and much more. Amafruits Acerola Cherry Purees are gluten free, Non-GMO Project verified, and flash pasteurized in order to ensure the safest product available for consumption.
Once you try our pure acerola, you’ll want it every day, not just for its health benefits, but for its refreshing taste!
Packs a Nutritional Boost
Acerola is packed with nutrition and is one of the world’s most potent sources of Antioxidant Vitamin C. Acerola also provides:
- a good source of Vitamin A,
- a remarkable concentration of polyphenols,
- B vitamins,
- valuable electrolytes (magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese), and
- essential minerals (iron, calcium and zinc)
Besides being packed full of antioxidants and other nutrients, acerola provides your body the energy it needs for exercise through its special nutritional composition:
- Acerola contains amino acids along with important trace minerals which are essential to proper muscle function.
- Acerola is special as a fruit in having very low sugar levels in its natural state so it won’t cause spikes in blood sugar levels
- Acerola is popular among athletes for helping speed recovery thanks to powerful antioxidants which help reduce free radicals created from the stresses of exercise.
- Acerola also replenishes your body after exercise with electrolytes.