Combo - Unsweetened Acai Bags & Traditional Mix Bags
Freshly Frozen Premium Fruit Puree
100% All Natural, Organic Açaí Berry Pulp freshly frozen in 14oz (400g) resealable bags with four convenient (100g) individual serving packs.
With the Combo Package, half of the bags will be our Pure & Unsweetened Açaí and the other half of the bags will be our Açaí Traditional Mix with Guarana. Our certified organic açaí packs contain only the finest quality, wild-harvested acai berries with NO preservatives, artificial ingredients or inexpensive filler juices. The Pure & Unsweetened Açaí packs have NO sugar or guarana. Traditional Mix Açaí packs are slightly sweetened with a touch of guaraná syrup.
Amafruits ensures that all of our acai berries are hand-picked, pulped and flash frozen on the same day, so you can be guaranteed the same freshness and rich nutritional benefits as you would get in the Amazon.
Amafruits Acai Berry Pulps come in convenient frozen packs because it is the best way to guarantee the full nutrition, natural characteristics and true flavor of the acai berries are retained. They are easy-to-use and perfect for making acai smoothies, pure acai berry juices, acai bowls, energetic cocktails and much more. Amafruits Acai Berry Pulps are free of dairy, gluten and GMOs, and flash pasteurized in order to ensure the safest product available for consumption.
Amafruits Unsweetened Acai and Acai with Guarana smoothie packs in our Combo package are the perfect product for:
- Individuals who sometimes prefer to add their own sweeteners to their smoothies, juices and açaí bowls, and other times prefer their açaí pre-sweetened and ready eat, drink or add "as-is" to their smoothies, juices and acai bowls
- Home cooks who would like to use the pure acai pulp to create delectable sauces, deliciously, exotic desserts and other tasty recipes
- Families looking for healthier and natural food alternatives for themelves and their children
- Sports enthusiasts who would like an extra boost of natural energy
- Individuals who crave a world-famous Brazilian style "açaí na tigela"
- Pure fruit enthusiasts
Once you try our açaí, you’ll want it every day, not just for its health benefits, but for its satisfying taste!
Packs a Nutritional Boost
Acai is packed with energy and is one of the world’s most potent sources of antioxidants. Açaí provides:
- a healthy combination of vitamin antioxidants (vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and E),
- a remarkable concentration of polyphenols and anthocyanins,
- Omega essential fatty acids (Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9),
- a good source of dietary fibers,
- essential amino acids (19 different amino acids),
- valuable electrolytes,
- plant sterols (B-sitosterol, campesterol and sigmasterol), and
- a rich botanical source of minerals (iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, zinc and calcium).
Besides being packed full of antioxidants and other nutrients, açaí provides your body the energy it needs for exercise through its unique nutritional composition:
- Açaí contains an almost perfect amino acid complex (very similar to the profile of an egg) along with important trace minerals which are essential to proper muscle function.
- Açaí is unique as a fruit in having NO sugar at all in its natural state so it won’t cause spikes in blood sugar levels
- Açaí provides a good balance of proteins and carbohydrates for a sustained energy.
- Açaí is popular among athletes for helping speed recovery thanks to powerful antioxidants which help reduce free radicals created from the stresses of exercise.
- Açaí also replenishes your body after exercise with electrolytes.
In addition to vitamin antioxidants, acai is a rich source of anthocyanins. Anthocyanins have some of the strongest medicinal effects of any plant compounds. Some anthocyanins have been shown to be four times as powerful as vitamin E. One study showed that anthocyanins have the strongest antioxidant power in the polyphenol family.
Last but not least, acai contains several different nutritional elements that support cholesterol management.
- Açaí contains the essential fatty acids (EFA) Omega-9 (oleic acid) and Omega-6 (linoleic acid) in proportions similar to olive oil. There is evidence that a diet rich in polyunsaturated fats like Omega-6 and monounsaturated fats like Omega-9, such as the typical Mediterranean diet containing olive oil, may contribute to maintenance of cardiovascular health.
- Açaí is abundant in phytosterols. Phytosterols are plant compounds that provide numerous health benefits to the body, such as, promotion of healthy cardiovascular system and healthy cholesterol levels.
- Açaí is also a good source of dietary fiber. Dietary fiber helps balance unhealthy cholesterol levels and promotes digestive tract health.